Click here or on the image above to sign up class library opportunities
(must be logged in)
Do you love books? Do you love organizing? Consider volunteering in the Library!
It’s no doubt that Bobcat nation loves the library and we want to make sure it continues to be the hub of reading, learning and activity. In order to do that, we need your help.
- Class Library Volunteer: You can volunteer in the library during your child’s library hour by helping children sign in/out books and assisting with shelving books, as needed. This is a wonderful way to spend time with your child's class during their scheduled library time -- you can volunteer for 1 week or every week -- the cadence is up to you. Click here to sign up.
- Library Assistant: In addition to assisting classrooms with their weekly scheduled library time, we also need volunteers to help with bigger library projects including:
- Reshelve returned materials to the correct spot and organizing shelves
- Covering new books
- Entering books into the system
- Checking in books
- Setting up for book fairs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I sign up to volunteer in the library?
Click here for class time volunteer slots or contact Cody Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens if I cannot make my child’s scheduled time?
We obviously understand that you may want to come when your student is visiting the library, but we would also encourage you to consider signing up for other or additional times. You’ll get to know our collection of wonderful materials and meet students and teachers of varying grades, not to mention the super fun librarians!
What if none of the available volunteer times work with my schedule?
If none of the classroom volunteer times work for you, don’t fret! Volunteer opportunities are also available throughout the day. Please contact our librarian, Cody Greene, for more information or to schedule a volunteer shift. email@example.com
I don’t have any experience with volunteering in the library!
No experience is necessary and we will give you all the “training” you might need. The only requirement is to help us make the library a vibrant place where we celebrate learning and books of all kinds.
Last update: 8/20/18
Emily Press Labels
or enter our school's name in the fundraiser box at check out, and 20% of proceeds will go back to BVE PTA.