What Is the Burton Valley Helping Hands Program?
The Burton Valley Elementary 'Helping Hands' program provides a network of help that might make life a bit easier.
The program offers services to help support families experiencing a life-changing event or hardship (i.e., loss, severe illness, accident) that impacts the immediate family and/or caregivers.
Resources may include:
• Meal trains
• Food delivered home (or school drop-off location)
• Child care
• Rides to/from school or brief child care/ playdates
• Donated clothing and/or household items
The program offers resources to help support families experiencing a life-changing event that impacts immediate or extended family and/or caregivers.
• Links to pertinent articles and/or books on topics such as loss, illness, divorce, etc.
• Links to a list of local community-based support groups and/or therapists
Please reach out. If you are or know a family in need, please contact the Helping Hands Coordinator at BVEPRESIDENT@gmail.com
All communications will be handled discretely and confidentially.