Dear Burton Valley families,
We know you are navigating some tough and unchartered times. Our staff, administration, and district are doing everything they can to keep us informed and safe.
To re-iterate the district message, our school closure starts Monday March 16 to March 27 and to consider reopening no earlier than April 6, 2020. All school-related events have been canceled until further notice.
Please know there will be on-going communication from the district, administration and PTA.
In the meantime please click here for some great remote learning resources. Take care of yourselves and each other!
From, the Burton Valley PTA
School Closure 3/16 until 4/6
Here are a few important additional details to note:
- During this 3-week period, all school sites will suspend all student activities, including all events and all facility use agreements. This is effective Friday, March 13.
- During the closure, all school sites will undergo a deep cleaning to ensure safety upon reopening.
- While out of school, students should stay home and minimize social contact as much as possible to keep caregivers and adult family members safe.
- The District office will be open during the school closure to respond to questions and Principals will be available by email and presence at their schools through March 27.
- For the students from all the district schools who qualify for free and reduced price lunches, there will be a lunch available for pick up "to go" at Lafayette Elementary School between 11:30-11:45 a.m. Monday-Friday from March 16-March 27.
- Chromebooks are available for families who may not have access to a computer. If your child is in need of a device, please contact us in the District office at email@example.com, or stop by the District office at 3477 School Street during regular business hours.
Support LPIE by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com and choosing: LafayettePartners in Education.
Emily Press Labels
or enter our school's name in the fundraiser box at check out, and 20% of proceeds will go back to BVE PTA.